Relax and Stretch: Yin and Restorative Yoga
Experience the healing benefits of restorative yoga and deep stretches of yin yoga in this class that combines two relaxing forms of practice.
Class will begin with a meditative centering practice, you will then be guided through a handful of yin and restorative poses intended to take you into the rest and digest part of your nervous system, and free energy blockages to help restore optimum health. We will end with a long releasing savasana.
In these gentle and healing forms of Hatha yoga you will practice with props to provide a supportive environment for stretching and total relaxation. Let stress and tension melt away and connect with a deep sense of peace.
The class is slow, deeply nurturing and suitable for all ages:
- Learn yogic breathing and meditation techniques as you practice gentle restorative Hatha poses while your body is supported with bolsters and blankets.
- Enhances the flow of energy in the tissues surrounding your joints
- Experience deep relaxation as you guide the body toward a greater sense balance
- Activate healing from stress of daily activities, major life events, injuries, chronic stress, fatigue, or illness.
- Discover poses that you can integrate into your daily routine.