All Levels Yoga
In All Levels Yoga you will be lead through a well-rounded practice of yoga postures, breathing exercises and relaxation techniques. Based in the tradition of Hatha Yoga, this class combines elements of the time-tested practice with contemporary awareness of physiology and integrative health.
A special focus will be placed on aligning your body optimally in yoga postures (placement, rotation and engagement) to provide a foundation for good overall health. Props such as blocks, straps and bolsters are often used to enhance the postures and provide more comfort in your body. Our experienced instructors will teach postural variations to suit all levels.
When you practice All Levels Yoga you will:
- increase your strength and endurance
- improve the flexibility of your soft tissues (muscles, tendons and ligaments)
- stabilize and mobilize the 230 moveable joints in your body
- improve your posture
- enhance your circulation, digestion, glandular and immune functions
- balance the nervous system
- improve breathing patterns for enhanced physiological function and mental calm
- de-stress and focus the mind
- harmonize the benefits of other physical activities through balanced action
- take time to discover yourself, and what makes you happy
All Levels Yoga is our most popular class because it offers something for everyone, whether you are a beginner or a seasoned practitioner.