Outdoor Class Policies and Procedures
- What you’ll need. Your yoga mat, a towel, water bottle, dress in layers for the weather, hand sanitizer.
- Reservations. A reservation is required in order to attend an outdoor class. Reservations will be available 7 days before the scheduled class date.
- Cancellations. Reservations must be canceled at minimum 4 hours in advance. No-shows and late cancellations will not be refunded.
- Weather. In the case of rain, class will be canceled, and passes will be available for future use.
- Physical distancing and mat placement. Mats must be arranged 3 meters apart (minimum). Please maintain distance from others at all times.
- Hand hygiene. Please bring personal hand sanitizer to use as needed. Whenever possible, do not touch your face with your hands. Cough and sneeze into your elbow, if a tissue is not available.
- COVID-19 Self-Assessment. Please check through the BC COVID-19 Self-Assessment Tool. If you have any of the symptoms described in the checklist, please do not attend class.
- Kushala Yoga reserves the right to refuse service to any individual not adhering to these policies.