Grow to Crow
Build your arm balance fundamentals
With Sarka Kocicka
Have you ever wanted to work on your crow pose and other arm balance postures in a way that will get you closer than you’ve ever gotten before or help you get stronger and more stable if you already have an arm balancing practice? Then this workshop is for you! Sarka will break down the fundamentals and building blocks to prepare for crow pose, focusing on alignment and the tips and tricks to help you get there and even move beyond to try other arm balancing postures. You will build strength and stability, growing your practice and trying new things to help you fly. You will surprise yourself!
In this workshop you will…
- Develop a deeper understanding of alignment and technique in crow and other arm balances
- Practice preparatory and strengthening exercises to prepare for arm balancing
- Gain a deeper understanding of the anatomy of arm balances and a safe, functional yoga practice
- Surprise yourself by getting closer to arm balances or holding them longer than you ever have before!
- Have the opportunity to try out various arm balances – playfully and step by step.
- The workshop will cover poses such as crow, crane, side crow, EPK and more!
Date: Saturday October 30th, 2021
Time: 1:30pm - 3:30pm
Cost: $40.00 + tax