Immune System Optimization: Strategies for a healthy and safe cold and flu season
With Dr. Kayla Springer, ND
Learn about the function of your amazing immune system, and methods to prevent illness by optimizing its protective qualities. Learn ways to treat yourself naturally if you do get sick with a cold or the flu, with herbal medicine. After an informative lecture, we will blend a tea to take home, and can be used to protect and stimulate the immune system. The herbs and tea are included in the cost of the workshop.
You will learn:
- The basic function and structure of the immune system and how it works.
- The basic foundations of health, which indirectly but very strongly support immune system development and function
- Targeted ways to support the immune system, including foods, herbs, supplements, and practices to support the immune system day to day, aka prevent getting sick
- What to do when you get sick? How to reduce your symptoms and heal faster.
- The use of herbs, and specifically those used in our tea. How to blend, prepare, consume tea.
Date: Sunday December 15th, 2019
Time: 12:00pm - 2:00pm
Cost: $45.00 + tax