Spring Renewal Online Yoga Challenge
Create space for new beginnings
Spring is a time to plant seeds for new beginnings, and yoga helps give space and attention for growth. Join us from your home (or from a park!) and roll out your mat for 21-days of practice.
Each day you can sign up for live Zoom classes, or practice with the thousands of videos in our class library. We’ll start with a Kick-Off Class on May 1st, and there will be weekly special events included in the Challenge to keep you inspired.
Use any yoga pass to join the Challenge, there is no added charge to be part of it (but you do need a pass!). If you do not have a yoga pass, we recommend a 1-Month Online Pass for $35.
- You’re invited to our Challenge Kick-Off Class on Saturday May 1st (over Zoom and recorded for watching later)
- Join us in our daily Zoom classes (4-6 new classes taught each day)
- Practice from thousands of online classes in our library (Have just 20 minutes to practice? We’ve got classes for you!)
- We’ll email you at the start of each week with some class recommendations to keep you inspired
- Share your journey on our website’s “Challenge Board”, where you’ll show up by your chosen nickname, and the classes you’ve completed (this is completely optional if you’d rather do the challenge under the radar!)
What does it cost? You can use your existing yoga pass, or purchase an Online Yoga Pass for ($35 + tax). This gives you a full month of unlimited online classes, so you’ll have a few extra days before or after the challenge.
Starts: Sunday May 2nd, 2021
Ends: Friday May 21st, 2021
Cost: FREE for No cost join, use any yoga pass to take class