21-Day Online Yoga Challenge
Yoga, sweat and smiles
Is your yoga mat getting dusty? Are you looking for some encouragement to get in touch with your practice? Or maybe you’re already practicing at home, and ready to take your practice deeper.
Join your Kushala Yoga instructors for our first 21-Day Online Yoga Challenge!
- You’re invited to our Challenge Kick-Off Class on Tuesday December 1st @ 6pm (over Zoom)
- Join us in our daily Zoom classes (4-8 new classes taught each day)
- Practice from hundreds of online classes in our library (Have just 20 minutes to practice? We’ve got classes for you!)
- We’ll email you at the start of each week with some class recommendations to keep you inspired
- You can practice any number of classes you want through our Online Library or Zoom classes, but we challenge you to 5 / week (15 classes total)
- Share your journey on our website’s “Challenge Board”, where you’ll show up by your chosen nickname, and the classes you’ve completed (this is completely optional if you’d rather do the challenge under the radar!)
Whether it’s a movement class or a meditation, it’s all yoga! We encourage you to mix up your practice, and try some new styles of classes you may not have gotten to at the studio.
What does it cost? You can use your existing yoga pass, or purchase an Online Yoga Pass for ($29 + tax). This gives you a full month of unlimited online classes, so you’ll have a few extra days before or after the challenge.
Starts: Tuesday December 1st, 2020
Ends: Monday December 21st, 2020
Cost: FREE for No cost join, use any yoga pass to take class