Kushala refers to Kushala Yoga Ltd. of #303 – 130 Brew Street, Port Moody, BC, V3H 0E3.
Organization is the sponsoring company, entrepreneur, association, or government body entering this agreement.
Employee is the individual who attends Kushala using the yoga pass purchased through the Employee Program.
Organization Contact is the individual who agrees to these terms and conditions on behalf of the Organization.
Organization Discount Amount is the discount percentage that the Organization contributes to the Employee’s pass purchase.
Kushala Discount Amount is the discount percentage that Kushala contributes to the Employee’s pass purchase.
Sponsor Code is a unique identifying alphanumeric code assigned to the Organization that is valued at a percentage discount, being the sum of the Organization Discount Amount and the Kushala Yoga Discount Amount, used for yoga pass purchases assigned to Organization’s Employees.
Organization Billing Contact is the individual who’s email address the monthly invoices will be sent to.
Terms and Conditions
- General.This Agreement is effective as of the date of submission of the form below, between Kushala and the Organization.
- Kushala Discount Amount is 10%.
- Use of Sponsor Code by the Organization Contact. The Organization Contact is permitted to use the Sponsor Code to purchase a yoga pass for their personal use providing that their Sponsor Code has been used at least once to purchase a yoga pass of greater or equal value.
- Invoicing. Kushala Yoga will invoice the Organization on the first day of each month for the amount accrued by the Organization Discount Amount for the past month. The invoice will be sent via email to the Organization Billing Contact.
- Payment. The Organization Agrees to pay Kushala within 30 days of the invoice date.
- Failure to Pay. If an invoice is outstanding after 60 days of the invoice date, Kushala will de-activate the Employee’s yoga passes that were purchased using the Sponsor Code.
- Termination. This Agreement can be terminated given 30 days notice by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Outstanding invoices must be paid as per Section 3, or are subject to Section 4.
Please complete the following form and click “Submit Agreement”