Yoga in the Wild Retreat in Desolation Sound
With Alissa Martin
Retreat from the noise of the city and join us in the tranquility of Desolation Sound for yoga, meditation, exploring and enjoying the quiet of the coastal wilderness. Stay for three nights at the beautiful Homfray Lodge. This exclusive and all-inclusive lodge is only accessible by boat and is nestled in a remote channel in Desolation Sound. Where breathtaking wild coastline, vibrant marine life and a relaxed pace come together for an intimate and transformative coastal experience.
- Yoga and meditation, with Alissa, while exploring the quiet wilderness where we can naturally slow down, notice and listen
- Stay for three nights at Homfray Lodge, a cozy, intimate, wilderness lodge.
- Enjoy wholesome family style vegan meals from dinner on arrival to breakfast on departure
- Watch for marine life such as humpback whales, porpoises, dolphins and other wildlife
- Cruise Desolation Sound with an onboard covered cruising vessel with a naturalist and Alissa Martin as we take in the spectacular fjords, waterfalls and mountains
- From the lodge you can sea kayak, stand up paddle board, and enjoy ocean swimming in warm waters that can reach up to 20℃ (68℉)
Book today, call 604-566-8027 or visit Pacific Coastal Cruise’s registration web page.
Read more about the itinerary and pricing.